Jumat, 20 September 2013

Muse – Hysteria (chord)

Intro Bass : Am E Dm Am (2x) 
 A E Dm Am
 Am E 
It’s bugging me, Grating me 
Dm Am 
And twisting me around 
 Am E 
Yeah I’m endlessly,caving in 
Dm Am 
And turning inside out 


 Reff : 
C 
‘Cause I want it now 
G Dm
I want it now 
Am 
Give me your heart and your soul 
C 
And I’m breaking out 
G Dm 
I’m breaking out 
E 
Last chance to lose control 

 Interlude : Am E Dm Am (1x) 
 Am E 
It’s holding me, morphing me 
Dm Am 
And forcing me to strive 
Am E 
To be endlessly, cold within 
Dm Am 
And dreaming I’m alive 

 Reff 2 : 
C 
‘Cause I want it now 
G Dm 
I want it now 
Am 
Give me your heart and your soul 
C 
And I’m breaking out 
G Dm 
I’m breaking out 
Am 
Last chance to lose control 

Interlude : E (4x) 
Melody : Am E Dm Am (2x) 
C G Dm Am (2x) 

Reff 3 : 
C 
And I want you now 
G Dm 
I want you now 
Am 
I feel my heart implode 
C 
And I’m breaking out 
G Dm 
Escaping now 
Am 
Feeling my faith erode 

Ending : E (6x)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar